To support the College vision, by bringing people and information together in innovative ways.
To support the mission of the College, by providing the library users information services by way of instruction, research, and curricular offerings through updated Library resources and services.
8: 30 AM to 4:00 PM ( Monday-Saturday)
- Visit Library in working Hours only.
- Wearing proper face mask is compulsory for all library users.
- Social distancing of at least 2 meters should be strictly maintained in the library.
- Visit the Library, only when necessary.
- Library is open to students only for Issuing and returning of books.
Sant Sarobinath Ambiye Government College of Arts and Commerce Virnoda, Pernem- Goa Library is established along with the SSA Govt. College of Arts and Commerce in the year 1993 at Pernem- Goa presently this library is housed in a state of art new separate building situated alongside NH-17 at Virnoda and is well stacked with Indian and International books and Journals covering all areas of Management, Commerce, Social Science, Languages, Computer etc. to meet the needs of students, faculty and research scholars from varied area Library is continuously augmented with the latest books and journals to help the students to keep abreast with current and contemporary issues. the library has wifi enabled for easy access to the subscribed, digital content, the Library is computerized with e- granthalaya Library Automation Software with OPAC facility.
- Library AQAR facility
- Library Facilities ( infrastructure)
- Total collections of books till date : 16888
- Magazine / Journal National & international : 85
- Bound volumes : 223
- CD/DVD collection : 345
- 11 local & 5 national Newspapers
- Fully automated Library ( E-Granthalaya automation library software
- WiFi enabled
- CCTV surveillance system
- E-Library facilities to students & faculty
- OP UPs backup for computers
- Reprography facility
- Scanning facility
- Conference room & Meeting room
- Group Discussion room
- Exclusive seating area for research scholars
- Rare collection section